User Guide – macOS – Klipboard
- February 15, 2017
Welcome to Klipboard! Your intelligent clipboard manager. Klipboard helps manage all of your copied clippings for easy access across all of your iOS and Mac devices. It will help you stay organized and improve your productivity.
Below is the introduction overlay you see when you first open Klipboard on macOS.
Let’s start from the top with “Klipboard Lists”.
You default root list is the list titled “Klipboard”. Here you will see all of your clippings. Default pre-set lists include images and websites. You can choose “Create New List” to create new category lists to organize your other clippings.
On the main screen, you will notice the shortcut keys on the right-side. These shortcut combinations allow you to easily copy these saved clippings onto your current clipboard. Right click to delete or edit any clipping.
You will also notice 5 options in the menu bar below.
- iCloud – This will sync your clippings on to iCloud and all the devices connected to your iCloud account with Klipboard installed (e.g. your Mac, iPod, iPad, other iPhones)
- Plain Text – This will switch to plain text mode and won’t copy fonts face, type, size, etc.
- Pause – This will pause saving to your Klipboard. When you don’t want to save certain items to your Klipboard.
- Clear – This will completely clear and delete all of your clippings from your Klipboard.
- Search – This is useful when you have hundreds of clippings to search through.
Settings will allow you to edit how many clippings to save and also access “exceptions”. “Exceptions” is our blacklist where you can exclude any private apps where you do not wish to copy sensitive information onto your Klipboard.
Hope you found this helpful! Let us know below, so we can improve our support. 🙂